Director, Animal Cruelty Taskforce
|Title:||Director, Animal Cruelty Taskforce|
|Location:||St. Louis City|
We are looking for a proactive, experienced leader to engage in and supervise the activities of Animal Cruelty Taskforce employees who investigate complaints of cruelty to animals, to enforce humane laws, respond 24/7 to reports of sick/injured animals and requests for disaster response.
- Hires, trains, motivates and evaluates department personnel.
- Responds to requests for animal expertise assistance from municipalities, organizations and/or other animal welfare groups.
- Confers with representatives of local state and government regarding issues involving animals.
- Suggests or helps draft legislation regarding animals.
- Obtains swift water rescue certification and other technical rescue skills
- BA/BS degree from four year college or university
- 5+ years related experience.
- Valid Class E Driver's License
- Effective written and verbal communication