|Location:||St. Louis City|
The Humane Society of Missouri is looking to hire an Accountant at our Headquarters location in St. Louis!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Process accounts payable
- Count and reconcile weekly cashbox deposit
- Import, balance and post activity from the Raiser’s Edge system for contributions
- Import, balance and post activity from the Chameleon system for the adoption centers
- Import, balance and post activity from the eVet system for the AMCMA
- Assist in month end reconciliations for bank accounts and various general ledger accounts
- Assist in various analysis and projects as assigned
- Manage the collection of account distribution for the HSMO VISA program, including the collection of statements & receipts for scanning and filing
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with their department coworkers and organization employees as a whole
- At all times treats animals humanely with respect and concern and educates others about these values and our mission
- Incumbent always maintains a positive and professional public image.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow HSMO customer service standards
- Responsible for following all HSMO and departmental safety policies and procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or two or more years of related experience. Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
This full-time position is eligible for benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/Disability, as well as Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: