|Title:||Sr. Maintenance Assistant|
|Location:||St. Louis City|
We are currently seeking a Senior Maintenance Assistant with promotion potential, based in our Macklind Headquarters.
- Maintaining and repairing equipment
- Maintaining and repairing the interior and the exterior of our buildings
- Maintaining all boilers, cooling systems, etc.
- Assisting in the pickup and loading of equipment and supplies
- Performs grounds maintenance including, but not limited to, lawn and shrub care, and snow removal
- Drive our van to our facilities in Maryland Heights and Union, Missouri as needed.
- Delegates tasks in the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor
- May occasionally be on-call after hours when the Maintenance Supervisor is unavailable.
- Be mechanically-inclined, and have at least one year of experience or training in building maintenance, or a combination of experience and training
- Be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Experience pulling a trailer is a plus
This full-time position is eligible for the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, a retirement savings plan, as well as vacation, sick and holiday pay. We also offer discounts on pet care services and pet adoption, and the opportunity to work for an organization with an amazing mission: to provide a safe and caring haven for all animals in need.